1. Herein this Membership Agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is between MOOD BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİ HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ(hereafter referred to as“ LOYO”) and the consumer who desires to benefit (hereafter referred to as “PURCHASER”) for www.loyo.io and / or applications on mobile devices, smart televisions and similar devices (hereinafter referred to as “Digital Content”) This membership agreement is to be put into effect when the PURCHASER clicks on the “I Accept the Agreement” button in the electronic environment and the declaration of acceptance is passed to LOYO records.
3. With this Agreement, LOYO has to offer, in www.loyo.io and / or any of its applications on mobile devices, PCs and similar devices to providepre-specified prices and conditionsto the PURCHASER determined by LOYO based on unilateral discretion. Also the PURCHASER is to accept the terms of usage and undertake to pay the service fee to LOYO on time.
4. The PURCHASER acknowledges that the Digital Content Services, which are specified in this Agreement, do not have a physical delivery; it is submitted in the electronic enviroment.
5. This Agreement is to be imposed and shall be subject to the provisions and results from the moment it has been read and declared acceptance by the PURCHASER or the membership of the site has been initiated.
6. The PURCHASER has the opportunity to create a membership with the e-mail address given during the registration. Multiple membership cannot be created with the same email address. The PURCHASER shall use the e-mail address provided during the registration as the user name and shall have the password to be determined by himself/herself. The PURCHASER can change his/her password at any time. The responsibility for the choice, change and protection of the password belongs to the PURCHASER.
7. The PURCHASER, during the creation of membership and the use of the services, may not use www.loyo.io website in any way to infringe the public order, violate the general morality, annoy and harass the others, for an unlawful purpose, to infringe upon the intellectual and copyright of others. In addition, the member may not engage in any activity (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that may prevent or make others use the services. The responsibility shall be borne by the PURCHASER. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that LOYO shall not be liable for any damages.
8. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that the password and user name shall be treated with due diligence and care not to disclose the password and user name to any third party, he/ she shall immediately notify LOYO if he / she finds out or suspects that his / her password has been seized by unauthorized third parties, LOYO shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the password and user name by third parties.
9. Digital Content Services offered by LOYO will be as continuous, safe, secure and quality as possible in line with sectoral standards. PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that LOYO shall not be liable for any problems that may arise from interruptions in the internet, speed reduction and similar reasons for service interruptions, quality and security problems and / or the emergence of a general confusion in the country, war, terror, strike, general power outage, earthquake, flood, emergency, cyber attack, the transmission of a virus or a similar force majeure.
10. The PURCHASER accepts, declares and undertakes that LOYO may change the provisions of this Agreement unilaterally, add new substances or remove the provisions for technical or regulatory changes and other compulsory reasons. In case the changes to the Agreement are not accepted by the PURCHASER, the PURCHASER shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately. LOYO shall have the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the Digital Content Services if changes to the Agreement are not accepted by the PURCHASER. The amendments are effective from the date of publication on the website.
11. The Purchaser accepts, declares and undertakes that LOYO is a service realized through the flow of data over the internet, the quota of the internet package to which the PURCHASER is connected during the time of benefiting from LOYO services will be affected by this situation, andLOYO is not liable for any expenses, quota overruns and consequences that may occur.
12. LOYO may terminate the contract without giving the time limit if the Purchaser does not fulfill its obligations under this Agreement as specified in the contract.
13. When the PURCHASER terminates his/her membership on a one-sided basis, he/she may request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of the personal data given under this Agreement. Requests for deletion, destruction or anonymisation of the PURCHASER's personal data are evaluated in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
14. The PURCHASER may terminate his/her membership by giving written notice if he/she desires to terminate this Agreement. In such a case, the PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that he/she will not ask for the return of the service price paid in relation to the related month and the discounts and benefits he / she benefits will be invoiced if he/she cancels his/her membership prior to the commitment period within the scope of the campaign.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. LOYO, in order to provide better service and products to the PURCHASER, records non-qualifiedpersonal data such as name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address via www.loyo.io internet address or applications.
17. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes to ensure that the personal data transmitted by him/her during the membership is correct and up-to-date.
19. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that he/she pay the service fees for the paid content services announced by LOYO, in accordance with the Digital Content service category selected by him/her in the LOYO website, and that he/she will not benefit from the services provided by LOYO unless this payment is made.
20. The PURCHASER shall make the payment of the service fee published by LOYO on the website by Credit Card information online. Service charges to be purchased by LOYO users under this Agreement shall be reflected in their invoices. The changes in service prices or tax rates will be reflected in the service fees by LOYO. Notwithstanding, LOYO reserves the right to make changes in the prices of products and / or services at any time. The PURCHASER has the right to terminate this Agreement within 5 days unless the PURCHASER accepts these changes that may occur in service charges. The PURCHASER who does not terminate this Agreement within this period shall be deemed to have accepted the change in the service fee.
21. LOYO encrypts the data uploaded by the PURCHASER to the server as SSL-certified in order to provide better service to the PURCHASER within the framework of sectoral standards.
Loyo.io Web site(hereafter referred to as LOYO) belongs to MOOD BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİ HİZMETLERİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ All details about how to use and store the information requested from you when you register to www.loyo.io are described on this page.
Scope and Consent:
We hereby declare that we are obliged to keep your personal data for a set period of time in accordance with the current legal regulations, with the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Internet Broadcasting and the Fight against Crimes Committed by These Publications and the Law no. 6563 on Electronic Commerce.
Use of Information:
The information requested from you is collected only in order to serve you better and to improve the quality of the service we offer you.
We keep your personal data for the period stipulated by the applicable legislation or related to our activities or for the period of our activities. We may also retain personal data from closed accounts for legal reasons.
LOYO reserves the right to give the user’s information to the authorized institutions if LOYO determines that the user is using the Site
if an authorized institution requests an investigation. Also in a similar situation, LOYO shall have the right to take other preordained measures in its privacy principles.
Our Privacy Measures:
All the information you provide when you subscribe to LOYO is protected on a secure server with SSL certificate.
Your credit card information is only kept on the site momentarily in order to be given to banks
while signing up or shopping. Your credit card information is not stored in the system except this.The credit card information you make the payment is not kept on our site.The information entered during the payment is immediately directed to the bank with an encrypted connection with SSL certificate and the payment process is performed on the bank's servers
User's right to use the site only belongs to him/her, is not transferable to others. The privacy of your username and password is your responsibility, you may not make it available to third parties or establishments.
LOYO is not liable for any circumstances that may arise from the use of the user name and password by third parties, either with or without permission. Any legal and criminal liability that may arise is the responsibility of the member. Any act contrary to this clause may result in unilateral cessation of services provided to the Member without any notice. In case of unauthorized use of the password, LOYO should be informed in writing.
Users can always update their Membership / Personal information and contact preferences by logging in to the system.You can also forward your requests by contacting us through the contact information on our Website. Your request will be evaluated and implemented as soon as possible.